|About Us/Objectives of the Department
- Industrialization of the State
- Development of Small, Medium and Large Scale Industries
- Attract investment to uplift the industrial and social economy of the State.
- Modernize and strengthen the industrial units of the State to make them globally competent.
- Creation of conducive atmosphere for the industries for enabling them to compete at national/ international levels.
- Create industry friendly atmosphere and suitable policies for development of the industries.
- Help and coordinate between industry and other agencies & act as a facilitator
- Creation of Basic Infrastructure for Industrial Development
- Creation of special parks with suitable infrastructural facilities
- Help industries by providing them single window clearance and hassle free atmosphere at all possible places.
- Creation of job opportunities through Self Employment Schemes
- Career counseling to the Educated Unemployed Youth.
- Train and develop the entrepreneurship skills among the educated unemployed youth.
- Encourage Educated unemployed youth to opt for self employment.
- Improve performance and ensure safety measures in the Boilers.
- Register Firms & Societies and ensure financial and regulatory discipline among them.
- Revival of sick/closed industrial units